Detox FAQ – According to the study results, 92% of our clie …
– According to the study results, 92% of our customers do not experience any withdrawal indications. The customers go trough a easy and comfortable shift to a drug completely complimentary state of body. We do not allow customers to suffer pain, nauseousness, tossing up and diarrhea.
– You will be sleeping throughout the 8-hours of cleaning treatment, and you will not feel a thing while the knowledgeable and exceptionally skilled doctor are cleaning your blood and cells from the drugs. After the treatment, you will get up without pain and suffering, and you will be feeling relaxation in your body and sleepiness.
– Although, the body will continue cleaning itself from the unimportant remains of drugs particles, you will be getting a prophylactic treatment and you will be feeling comfortable. In case of really little indicators of discomfort, you should inform the doctor about that, and you will get an enough medical assistance. Additional cleaning treatments can be preformed if important.
That will be completion of your opiate detox and the start of a drugs absolutely complimentary life.- What does an undesirable detox mean and how it happens?
– Mild withdrawal indications might happen in cases when a customer states that his/her daily drugs usage is lower than it genuinely is, which unreliable information causes preparing insufficient prophylactic treatment and cleaning treatment.
It occurs in cases when a customer keeps to him or herself about some other substances usage (methadone, benzodiazepines, drug and so on).- What does a safe fast detox show?
– A safe opoioid cleaning is not simply a comfortable treatment, nevertheless defense of the brain from stress and organs from overpressure throughout the quick detoxing from opiate and opioid drugs. To avoid the hazards, it is necessary to make an extremely thorough preparation, preparations and performing of the whole cleaning program by a medical doctors group (therapist, psychiatrist-addictionologist, anesthesiologist).
– How can you check that the body is entirely neat and ready for Naltrexone induction? Will I be feeling ill after a Naltrexone injection of a Naltrexone implant/depot insertion?
– The control of the detoxing treatment success is being examined many times – throughout the detox and at the end of the treatment program. After the program is finished, the doctor is making certain that the body is 100% drugs completely complimentary, which there aren’t any actions, to neither little nor total Naltrexone does.
– Ultra quick opioid cleaning (UROD) is performed by a group of anesthesiologists, who put a customer under anesthesia or deep sedation for 6 to 10 hours, while administering total opiate bad guys. After the detox treatment, a customer recovers quickly, maintaining fantastic yearnings and night sleep. Still, a customer stays under the medical assistance from 1 to 3 days, till he supports absolutely.
Quick cleaning (ROD) is performed by physicians-addictionologists throughout 5 to 7 days while monitoring perfect agonist-antagonist of opiate receptors
( tramadol, buprenorphine, butrofanol), preventing the withdrawal indications and making use of symptomatic treatment.
– What is the difference in between a detox under anesthesia and sedation?
– An ultra quick opioid detox under standard anesthesia shows that all sensations are off. Customers are maximally protected from all discomfort that consists of withdrawal indications.
Standard anesthesia is not recommended for everyone. In those cases, UROD is performed under deep sedation, and anesthesiologist inducts long acting sedatives and analgesic medications.
Customers experience withdrawal check in sleep, under close tracking and with doctor’s assistance. After the treatment is surface areas, customers stay in their bed for many hours feeling unwinded and sleepy.
– Ultra quick opioid detox either under fundamental anesthesia or sedation utilizes Naltrexone, Naloxon, Clonidine, Diazepam and 10s of other numerous medications. The most important is that withdrawal indications pass in a fast, safe and pain-free approach.
– A comfortable cleansing from heroin and other opiates (morphine, codeine, surrogate opiates) normally lasts from 3 to 5 days and includes diagnostic and preparation for the main treatment. UROD draws from 6 to 8 hours, after which a moderate extra cleansing and the test are being done.
– What is the difference in between heroin and methadone detox?
– Opioid detoxing lasts longer: methadone, buprenorphine, (subutex, subuxon), morphine sulfate (substitol, compensan and so on) is more needing treatment program. It might include a number of deep drugs cleaning up treatments, an efficient defense from withdrawal indications and efficiency tracking.
– The finest thing to do is to position a Naltrexone depot at the medical center, right after the pain-free cleaning and the detox results tests.
– What issues can I prepare for after the detox?
– Firstly – build-up and sign of the covert physical and psychological conditions, which used to be “concealed” by drugs (tooth discomfort, heart and lungs condition, stress and anxiety and so on).
– Secondly – psychological withdrawal indications: sleeping disorders, blues, inflammation, aggressiveness, transit “mental pains”, obsessive-compulsive drugs yearnings.
Cautious and in-depth physical and psychological condition diagnostics.
2. Information about the drugs, medications and other substances intake along with the does.
3. Tailor made cleaning style considering all specifics of each customer individually.
4. A perfect mix of the detox methods.
5. 24h medical tracking and timely preventive assistance to avoid withdrawal indications and improvement of surprise co-occurring illness.
By pleasing of all the talked about conditions above, a customer gets a easy and comfortable cleaning from opiates and opioids.
– How does a detoxing from more substances resemble?
Heroin, methadone, valium, alcohol, drug and so on deal specific problems, in numerous blends, throughout the detox. It requires exact information about the daily substance intake, and medical diagnoses of the customer’s condition taking into consideration all substances.
– It is where more cleaning strategies are utilized – there is alternative of cleaning styles and blends which are best for you.
It is where exceptionally trained and accredited doctors are.
It is where psychological opiate withdrawal indications are avoided.
It is a detox center with moderate rates.
– What is the difference in between your and other detoxes?
– Hospitals and detox centers typically supply “one method of rapidly cleaning the body of opiates without the customer experiencing significant cleaning withdrawal”. We utilize a number of strategies of definitely pain-free detox, tailored produced each customer individually, by a group of medical doctors, focused on different medical areas.
– From 1.000 euro (including 24h medical tracking, 3 meals a day, medications, doctors’ expenses).
After the detox treatment, a customer recovers quickly, protecting exceptional cravings and night sleep.- Hospitals and detox centers typically supply “one method of rapidly cleaning the body of opiates without the customer experiencing considerable cleaning withdrawal”.
After the detox treatment, a customer recovers quickly, protecting fantastic yearnings and night sleep.- The control of the detoxing treatment success is being assessed a number of times – throughout the detox and at the end of the treatment program. After the detox treatment, a customer recovers quickly, protecting exceptional cravings and night sleep.- Hospitals and detox centers typically supply “one strategy of rapidly cleaning the body of opiates without the customer experiencing significant cleaning withdrawal”. We supply a couple of methods of definitely pain-free detox, tailored made for each customer individually, by a group of medical doctors, specialized in numerous medical areas.