Detox FAQ – According to the survey results, 92% of our clie…
– According to the survey results, 92% of our clients do not experience any withdrawal signs. The clients go trough a comfy and simple shift to a drug totally free state of body. We do not permit clients to suffer discomfort, nauseousness, throwing up and diarrhea.
– You will be sleeping throughout the 8-hours of cleansing treatment, and you will not feel a thing while the extremely trained and experienced medical professionals are cleaning your blood and cells from the drugs. After the treatment, you will wake up without discomfort and suffering, and you will be feeling relaxation in your body and drowsiness.
– Although, the body will continue cleaning itself from the unimportant remains of drugs particles, you will be getting a prophylactic treatment and you will be feeling comfy. In case of very little indications of pain, you must notify the physician about that, and you will get a sufficient medical help. If essential, extra cleansing treatments can be preformed.
That will be the end of your opiate detox and the start of a drugs totally free life.- What does an unpleasant detox mean and how it occurs?
– Mild withdrawal signs may take place in cases when a client states that his/her everyday drugs consumption is lower than it truly is, which inaccurate details leads to preparing inadequate prophylactic treatment and cleansing treatment.
It takes place in cases when a client keeps to him or herself about some other compounds consumption (methadone, benzodiazepines, drug and so on).- What does a safe quick detox indicate?
– A safe opoioid cleansing is not just a comfy treatment, however defense of the brain from tension and organs from overpressure throughout the fast detoxing from opioid and opiate drugs. To prevent the threats, it is essential to make an exceptionally in-depth preparation, preparations and carrying out of the entire cleansing program by a medical physicians group (therapist, psychiatrist-addictionologist, anesthesiologist).
– How can you inspect that the body is prepared and completely tidy for Naltrexone induction? Will I be feeling ill after a Naltrexone injection of a Naltrexone implant/depot insertion?
– The control of the detoxing procedure success is being checked numerous times – throughout the detox and at the end of the treatment program. After the program is completed, the physician is making sure that the body is 100% drugs totally free, and that there aren’t any responses, to neither complete nor little Naltrexone does.
– Ultra fast opioid cleansing (UROD) is carried out by a group of anesthesiologists, who put a client under anesthesia or deep sedation for 6 to 10 hours, while administering overall opiate villains. After the detox treatment, a client recuperates rapidly, preserving great cravings and night sleep. Still, a client remains under the medical guidance from 1 to 3 days, till he supports totally.
Quick cleansing (ROD) is carried out by physicians-addictionologists throughout 5 to 7 days while supervising ideal agonist-antagonist of opiate receptors
( tramadol, buprenorphine, butrofanol), avoiding the withdrawal signs and utilizing symptomatic treatment.
– What is the distinction in between a detox under anesthesia and sedation?
– An ultra fast opioid detox under basic anesthesia indicates that all feelings are off. Clients are maximally secured from all pain that includes withdrawal signs.
Basic anesthesia is not suggested for everybody. In those cases, UROD is carried out under deep sedation, and anesthesiologist inducts long acting sedatives and analgesic medications.
Clients experience withdrawal sign in sleep, under close tracking and with medical professional’s help. After the treatment is surfaces, clients remain in their bed for numerous hours feeling drowsy and unwinded.
– Ultra fast opioid detox either under basic anesthesia or sedation uses Naltrexone, Naloxon, Clonidine, Diazepam and 10s of other various medications. The most crucial is that withdrawal signs pass in a quick, pain-free and safe method.
– A comfy cleaning from heroin and other opiates (morphine, codeine, surrogate opiates) typically lasts from 3 to 5 days and consists of diagnostic and preparation for the primary treatment. UROD draws from 6 to 8 hours, after which a moderate additional cleaning and the test are being done.
– What is the distinction in between heroin and methadone detox?
– Opioid detoxing lasts longer: methadone, buprenorphine, (subutex, subuxon), morphine sulfate (substitol, compensan and so on) is more requiring treatment program. It may consist of a couple of deep drugs cleaning treatments, an effective defense from withdrawal signs and effectiveness tracking.
– The finest thing to do is to place a Naltrexone depot at the medical facility, right after the pain-free cleansing and the detox results tests.
– What problems can I anticipate after the detox?
– Firstly – accumulation and symptom of the hidden physical and mental conditions, which utilized to be “hidden” by drugs (tooth pain, heart and lungs condition, anxiety and so on).
– Secondly – mental withdrawal signs: insomnia, blues, irritation, aggressiveness, transit “psychological discomforts”, obsessive-compulsive drugs yearnings.
Detailed and cautious physical and mental condition diagnostics.
2. Right info about the drugs, medications and other compounds consumption along with the does.
3. Tailor made cleansing design taking into consideration all specifics of each client separately.
4. An ideal mix of the detox approaches.
5. 24h medical tracking and prompt preventive help to prevent withdrawal signs and advancement of hidden co-occurring diseases.
By satisfying of all the discussed conditions above, a client gets a comfy and simple cleansing from opioids and opiates.
– How does a detoxing from more compounds appear like?
Heroin, methadone, valium, alcohol, drug and so on offer particular issues, in various mixes, throughout the detox. It needs precise details about the everyday compound consumption, and diagnoses of the client’s condition taking into account all compounds.
– It is where more cleansing techniques are used – there is option of cleansing designs and mixes which are best for you.
It is where extremely trained and certified physicians are.
It is where mental opiate withdrawal signs are prevented.
It is a detox center with moderate rates.
– What is the distinction in between your and other detoxes?
– Hospitals and detox centers generally provide “one approach of quickly cleansing the body of opiates without the client experiencing considerable cleansing withdrawal”. We use a couple of techniques of absolutely pain-free detox, customized made for each client separately, by a group of medical physicians, specialized in various medical locations.
– From 1.000 euro (consisting of 24h medical tracking, 3 meals a day, medications, physicians’ costs).
– The control of the detoxing procedure success is being evaluated a number of times – throughout the detox and at the end of the treatment program. After the detox treatment, a client recuperates rapidly, preserving excellent hunger and night sleep.- Ultra quick opioid detox either under basic anesthesia or sedation uses Naltrexone, Naloxon, Clonidine, Diazepam and 10s of other various medications.- Hospitals and detox centers normally provide “one technique of quickly cleansing the body of opiates without the client experiencing substantial cleansing withdrawal”. We provide a couple of techniques of absolutely pain-free detox, customized made for each client separately, by a group of medical physicians, specialized in various medical locations.